Skip to main content
Question

Help Needed with Integrating Typeform Survey into My Website

• 10 June 2024
  • 1 reply

I'm encountering some difficulties integrating a Typeform survey into my website and would greatly appreciate your help.

Here are the issues I'm facing:

1. Styling and Responsiveness: The embedded Typeform survey isn't consistently styled within my website's layout. I've tried modifying the CSS to match the rest of the page, but it doesn't respond uniformly across different devices and screen sizes.

2. JavaScript Conflict: The Typeform seems to conflict with other JavaScript elements on the page, causing unexpected behavior such as the survey not loading properly or other functionalities becoming unresponsive.

3. Submission Handling: After a user completes the survey, I want to redirect them to a specific 'thank you' page on my website. I'm having trouble capturing the survey submission event and triggering this redirection.

I've reviewed the Typeform documentation and tried various solutions, including modifying the embed options and adjusting the CSS overrides, but I haven't been able to completely resolve these issues.

Has anyone experienced similar challenges when integrating Typeform into their website? Are there any best practices, workarounds, or insights that could help me address these issues effectively?

Thank you for your support and suggestions!

If you ask me than, I will send you the URL of my website so that it will be easier to find the issue.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Hill Thanks for stopping by the community and apologies for missing this! Could you share the URL where you have the form embedded so we can take a look at the issue? Thanks!