Answered

How long does Typeform take to send over form submissions to Klaviyo?

I submitted a form over 45 minutes ago and the form submission still doesn’t seem to appear in my klaviyo. how long does it take? I need something instantaneous. The integration has been set up correctly.

icon

Best answer by Liz 6 May 2022, 20:16

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @mari17 Happy Friday!!

The Klaviyo team built the integration, so they might have a better idea how long exactly it takes for the submissions to reach that platform. I haven’t seen it take terribly long, so 45 minutes sounds like there might be an issue with the integration. 

If you haven’t already, I would definitely suggest reaching out to their support team for further help!

@mari17 did you find out anything about this? Our integration is taking what feels like forever as well … and we’d love for this to be fast but can’t figure it out.

@mari17 did you find out anything about this? Our integration is taking what feels like forever as well … and we’d love for this to be fast but can’t figure it out.

Ive just found in Klaviyo integratioin article that Klaviyo syncs every hour the information received throght Typeform. I know it sucks but that´s it 

Yup, just slow but that’s just how it is.