Question

How to connect to a outside database so i can validate users informations?

• 13 March 2024
  • 1 reply

We need to create a form with the purpose of validating our clients informations database.

We have to send this form to 1.000 clients asking if they can make sure we have the right info or, if not, if they can fill with the correct ones.

I’d like to send a really small form asking to confirm name, email and cellphone. I’ve imagined 2 ways of doing that:

1. How can we set personalized questions for each user, recalling information from an outside database?

or

2. How can we set personalized answers for each user, recalling information from an outside database?

Examples of structures:

1. Greetings, ask the CPF (brazilian id number)
2. Question: confirm that your name is Xxxx Xxxx Xxxx
3. Question: confirm that your email is xxx@gmail.com 
4. Question: confirm that your cellphone is +5521 998070025
5. Thanks

All the words in bold are specific fields that can be filled by locating the CPF number in a outside database. They can be shown both on the question or as answers.

Is it possible?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Renan Biancardi Happy Thursday! Apologies for the delayed response - your post accidentally ended up in our spam filter. 😅

What kind of database are you using? For example, you’re sending this form through your email service provider, you could pass information similar to this, then using our recall feature to show their name/email/etc. 

The one limitation we do have is that we can’t currently pre-populate answers, so the recalled information would only show within a question.