Answered

How to get the count of inputs (complaints) received per day on google sheets?

repeating dates: i.stack.imgur.com/B5dyt.pngtable-sale.

I receive n number of complaints via Typeform and have linked the typeform with google sheets.

For now, I have the data of all those complaints received from February 16 to March 16. The number of complaints i received per day vary, like 5 complaints of Feb 16th, 2 on 17th , 7-8 on 18th, you get the gist.

I would like to make a report using Bar graph which displays a simple formation of number of complaints received per day (ex. 5,10,15) on the vertical axis by dates (eg. Feb 14, Feb 15, Feb 16) in the horizontal axis.

That is all!

EDIT: I now have the dates being repeated in the graph , Can someone help me with the dates not being repeated ? thanks

TypeError: list() got an unexpected keyword argument 'excludedResponseIds'
icon

Best answer by Liz 12 May 2022, 18:12

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jackkle234 Thanks for stopping by the community! Can you share a bit more on how you have the graph set up currently so we know how to help with the error you’re receiving? Thanks!

In the meantime, if you haven’t seen already, the post below might help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @jackkle234! Were you able to check Liz' reply above? It'd be very important to check how you've set up your graph so we can better understand the error. Looking forward to hearing back from you! Have a great weekend. 😉