Answered

How to have google sheets include final variable values?

• 21 April 2022
  • 3 replies

I’m building a quiz for product recommendations.

The quiz logic is set up so that each answer carries certain weights for every product, the weights for each product are added together and then normalized so that the final quantity of products recommended is fixed (we sell box sets of a certain size).

For this I’ve created variables for all our products, the weight calculations are done on the variables and the final result is a list of all the normalized variable values. But the google sheet result form does not show all the final variable values, only the standard score variable.

I’ve seen in other posts that the sheet will show all variables only when the quiz is set up as an outcome quiz, but this will not work for us because we would have to remove all the logic that leads to product recommendation quantities.

Is it possible to have all the final variable values included in the result sheet?

icon

Best answer by Liz 21 April 2022, 17:32

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @zvjox Welcome to the community! I created a test form that wasn’t an outcome quiz, and my variable appeared after submission: 

If you have all the changes published to your form, can you try deleting the integration and re-adding it to see if that solves the issue? 

Hi Liz,

Thank you for your response!

In the end i started over with an outcome quiz and it worked as desired after all, so I’m not sure if it was a problem with the integration, but thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, glad to hear you got it working regardless, @zvjox . Thanks for letting us know. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!