Answered

How to let student retry quiz in a typeform embedded on a mighty network course

• 29 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi, 

Please let me know how to let students retry a quiz in a typeform embedded in migthy network course.

I have created a points login where if they have enough points, they can then finish the course. However when there’s not enough score, they need to retry the course. 

I have tried to put the Typeform link on the “failed ending page” but it instead opens up the typeform quiz in a new browser tab.  

Please help me with how to achieve this

Thank You! 

Oka

icon

Best answer by mathio 30 September 2022, 10:51

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @GreenEducators thanks for stopping by the community! It sounds like you have the form setup to redirect the respondents back to the form if they need to retake it correctly. 

@mathio do you know if there is a way to get the redirected URL to open within the same tab? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I know that you can set up redirect options using the SDK, but I am not sure with the standard embed code. Just wanted to throw that out there, but maybe @mathio will know something I am not thinking of.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz @Scot @GreenEducators - this may seem like coming from left field, BUT  you should be able to use the logic rules and redirection ending to send the user to the next/another  question/form or call the same form in the same tab.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I have seen some quiz typeforms that would use logic to redirect you to the start if you didnt have enough points. I was unable to submit the form until I had enough points. Would that approach work for you @GreenEducators ?

@Scot you are right, embed SDK supports this. If the “standard code” you are referring to is from share page, it is in fact an embed SDK code as well 😃 You can use data-tf-redirect-target=”self” attribute. This works for embedded typeforms with redirect.