Question

How to Link Quiz End Pages with Tags on Mailchimp without recipient in the Tag yet

• 8 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I have created a Quiz with different end pages depending on the results, on Typeform. I have then created different Tags on Mailchimp related to those end pages. I understand how to connect typeform end pages to those tags on mailchimp, however I’m not sure how to set up an automated email send out to each person depending on their results. I tried to create different campaigns on mailchimp connected to the Tags, but you can’t create a campaign with the audience as that tag, if there’s no recipients in there yet?

So I’m confused. As the Tag’s on mailchimp will only fill up with emails once the quiz taker get’s to an end page.

I hope I make sense,

Can you help ?

Pearl

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@RimaPearl  - create a few test entries in your typeform to get data into the mailchimp realm. test your automation that way. It’s a Mailchimp issue/challenge not a Typeform one at this point.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @RimaPearl This post below may help you with setting up these automations in Mailchimp!

https://community.typeform.com/integrate%2Dyour%2Dtypeform%2D43/send%2Dmailchimp%2De%2Dmals%2Ddepending%2Don%2Dthe%2Dquiz%2Dending%2D4056