Answered

Integrating more than one pixel on typeform?

• 21 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello everyone, I want to upgrade to business because of facebook pixel integration. But I couldn’t find anywhere if I can use more than one pixel on typeform as I have more than one business? Of course one pixel per typeform…

Will appreciate your answer on this

icon

Best answer by Liz 21 January 2022, 17:42

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Soukaina Thanks for stopping by the community! It’s possible to have only one Facebook Pixel connected per Typeform at this time. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know!

Hi hope you are doing well

If you're collecting leads via a form, ensure sure all of the data is entered into your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. You're losing out on potential consumers if you make a data input error or, worse, neglect to upload your lead information.

You won't have to worry about human errors when you use Zapier to automate your lead collection process. Our automated processes, also known as Zaps, allow you to send data from one app to another without having to manually upload CSV files.

Here's how to produce Salesforce leads from Typeform responses automatically.

Salesforce is a paid app that can be found on Zapier's paid subscriptions. Learn more about the benefits of premium apps.

Use a Zap template to get started quickly.

We've created a template to assist you in getting started quickly. You'll be taken through the setup process if you click the Use this Zap button below. If you don't already have a Zapier account, you'll need to establish one. It's completely free to get started.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @thewing.pk Thanks for stopping by and sharing this. Do you have an example of this using Typeform you can share? :grinning:

@Liz  ok i will share the example later