Answered

Is it possible to choose the audience of Mailchimp according a logic jump?

I want that if the user choose “Cats” send it to the “Cat audience” of mailchimp and to a link about the Cats.

And if the user choose “Dogs” send it to the “Dog audience” of mailchimp and in the final send it to a link about Dogs.

is it possible or not?

icon

Best answer by Michaela 10 June 2021, 11:59

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @nicotolsta Thanks for stopping by the community! While this isn’t possible with our native integration, you could set this up using Zapier. With Zapier, you would use their filters feature to send respondents to different audiences based on their answers. Would something like this work for you? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @nicotolsta , welcome to this lovely community:wave:

So like @Liz is saying, this currently cannot be achieved with the native Typeform - Mailchimp integration. If you’re not completely against introducing a third-party to the scenario, you could check out Integromat.

Thinking about it, I am now remembering that I posted a way of achieving something similar over here several weeks ago. The use case is not exactly the same but the main thingie here - setting up conditional logic - remains the same. Integromat has an in-built system of filters and functions that helps you manipulate your data in any way you like :nerd:

if you’d like to learn more about filtering in Integromat, you can check out this tutorial: 

Good luck with this! 

Badge +5

You guys have great videos for everything at Integromat @Michaela  :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Ahhh, thanks for the kind words @Gabriel! I’ll make sure to pass this to all the guys involved :pray:

There are also mountains of videos to come but there are still only 24 hours in a day :sweat_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @nicotolsta were you able to us the suggestion @Michaela provided? :grin: