Answered

Is it possible to use only one embed code on the website, and then control it's content (changing voting, disabling, etc) only from typeform interafce?

• 11 January 2024
  • 4 replies

In our case we can integrate typeform to our site only if one time will put some code on it’s place, and we can’t change it as oftet as we need to change votes and surveys. 

icon

Best answer by mathio 12 January 2024, 11:34

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @AlexGo Thanks for stopping by the community! I’m afraid I don’t quite understand - are you looking to embed the form on your website and then, if you make changes to the form itself, have it appear live through that embed? 

If so, this is possible with our new live embed feature. 😀

thank you for your answer! I would like that if I need to replace one poll with another poll, or to replace a poll with a vote, or to completely hide the poll block on the site - I would not have to change the embed code.

to better explain this - imagine that we should have a block on our website in which every day there could be new different polls on different topics, or even two polls in one day, or maybe one poll a week, or in general we need to collapse block, and do not show any polls. I would like to do all this by placing the code once on the site and not making changes to it anymore.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ohhh got it, that makes sense, @AlexGo . Each embed code from our forms is specific to that form, so while we don’t have a standard code that you could add in a different form everyday essentially, maybe @mathio has some crafty workarounds for this? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @AlexGo ,

@Liz is correct, we only support live embeds where you can change embed settings of your form however you can not replace a form in the embed.

Interesting idea, though. What is your use case? What is preventing you from changing the embed code in the website, if you dont mind sharing this?