Answered

Make order in woocommerce based on answers in a typeform

• 24 November 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi, I want to make orders based on the answers in a Typeform. The products are free and no transaction is necessary. Is there any easy way to do this?
If the first customer answers that she wants product A and the second customer answers that he wants product B. How can I make an order for product A or B in woocommerce?

icon

Best answer by Liz 24 November 2021, 18:28

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @AVA of Norway Welcome to the community! Glad to have you here. 

Since we don’t have a direct integration with WooCommerce, the easiest way to connect the two would be through a solution like Zapier or Integromat. For example, Zapier has these zaps here that can help you create a customer/order after a form is filled out. 

@Michaela might be able to provide a bit more info on setting this up in Integromat! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hello hello hello folks! Hope everyone’s having a fun-packed day. Or at least a stress-free day, haha.

Thanks @Liz, as always, for tagging me! @AVA of Norway could totally do this with Integromat. 

Just to explain, Integromat is a no-code platform that lets you connect Typeform to pretty much any other online service (WooCommerce included) and automate all sorts of processes. 

In order to set this :arrow_up: up, you would need to use the ‘Watch Responses’ Typeform module and continue with the ‘Create an Order’ WooCommerce module :nerd:

If you are working with 2 products only, you can then use the if function and instruct Integromat to create a specific order for a specific product choice in the form. 

If you’d like to know more, I’ll be very happy to give you all the info :relaxed:

Just one very last thing (my OCD will not let me post this answer without including all the relevant links :sweat_smile: ).

To get a better idea of what the options of working with Typeform and WooCommerce on Integromat are, you can check out our neat pre-made integrations:

:arrow_right: Typeform

:arrow_right: WooCommerce

Hi everyone, I’m would like to create a Typeform using my products already existing in my Woocommerce and everytime a typeform is completed, automatically create an order with the selected product. No payment is required.

Anyone familiar with this?

Thanks a lota

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @victor22 I added your post here where we have some workarounds for this. 😀

Hi Liz, thank a lot for your suggestions! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@victor22 Not a problem! Let me know if you end up using any of them!