Answered

Multichoice questions to ActiveCampaign

• 23 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello!

I’m using Typeform with Activecampaing and so far, everything has been working fine. Until I added a multichoice question… Somehow Activecampaign does not capture or show these anwsers. 😣

All other data from other type of questions is mirrored on the activecampaign contact details.

Does anyone have any advice? I haven't found any questions on this. 

Any help will be appreciated 🙏 

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Liz 1 April 2022, 18:46

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Laura Vázquez When you added the question, did you click the publish button so it is live? If so, can you try removing and re-adding the integration? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Laura Vázquez! Hoping you're having a nice day!

I was just wondering if you had time to check the message my friend Liz has sent above? Let us know if you were able to make this integration work! 😊

Hello @Liz and @Gabi Amaral 

Thank you both for your reply :)

The form was indeed publised, however I tried to modify the question (then publish it again) and re-did the integration. Unfortunatly the outcome was the same :( 

I have currently paused that process, but will come back to it next week. I will keep you posted about the results.

Thank you!🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @Laura Vázquez ! If you’re still experiencing the issue, even after removing the integration, our technical support team can log into your form to take a look for further help! You can contact them from your account email here