Answered

Multiple contacts in Hubspot

• 15 August 2022
  • 6 replies

I am having issues creating multiple contacts in Hubspot. 

My type form collects information on multiple team members but Typeform only creates the last contact in Hubspot.

icon

Best answer by ginger 22 August 2022, 21:53

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ginger I asked our tech team about this, but they would need to see a recording of the setup to have a better idea of what you have mapped. Do you mind sending a video over? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ginger! Don't forget to send us the recording of the setup so our teach team can help you. Wishing you a great weekend! 😊

m also awaiting its answer

The only way I could do it is through creating multiple form flows for single contact data collection. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, glad to hear you found a solution! Do you mind sharing a bit more about how you set it up in case someone else has the same question, @ginger ? 😁

Ah, glad to hear you found a solution! Do you mind sharing a bit more about how you set it up in case someone else has the same question, @ginger ? 😁

Basically, you use hidden fields and pass the in URL between forms. So when you need to collect unique contact information you create a form per contact and redirect to the forms with the content field in URL (ex. Company)