Answered

Pop Up button text color

• 23 April 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

How do I change the text color of a button for a pop up form? The text is currently black and I would like it to be white.

icon

Best answer by FTRoma 25 April 2022, 22:55

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Secret Leads Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend!

The button color text will automatically change according to the fill color you input into the button. It isn’t possible to change the color, but I can share this feedback with our product team. 

I believe you can change the hex code. What I did was after I pasted the popup code to our site, I manually changed the button color to white as you can see in the bold text below.

...;background-color:#F1593C;color:#FFFFFF;font-size:20px;border-radius:0px;padding:0 33px;font-weight:bold;height:50px;cursor:pointer;line-height:50px;text-align:center;margin:0;text-decoration:none;">Apply now</button><script

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Secret Leads Happy Friday! Did @FTRoma ‘s solution work for you? 

Userlevel 1

@Liz yes, this worked! thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Secret Leads oh wonderful! Thanks for letting us know! 😁

Hello,

I am implementing Typeform user feedback (Sidetab) in React using @typeform/embed-react library.

All looks good so far, the only issue is that I have not found a way to change text colour in Button or the button size. It seems there is no fields/props in Sidetab component to change button text colour/font and button size.

Any help?

@Liz 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ibrahimsabat You can change this within the builder, but if you’re using React, @mathio might have some suggestions for updating the color that way!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Liz , I think this is a duplicate of this thread: 

@ibrahimsabat thank you for creating a Github issue, we will put your feature request into our backlog and plan the work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thank you!