Answered

problem with upgrading paln in my account after payment

Dear Typeform Customer Support Team,

I am writing to express my disappointment and frustration regarding my recent upgrade to a Plus account on your platform. On 6/03/23, I upgraded my account and paid for the Plus plan, receiving an invoice confirming my payment.

However, despite paying for the Plus plan, my account has not been upgraded, and I am unable to access any of the features that come with it. I have tried to find a solution to this problem on your website, but unfortunately, there is no live chat or any other immediate support option available.

I am extremely unhappy with the lack of communication and customer service provided by Typeform. As a paying customer, I expect to receive the services and features that I have paid for. It is unacceptable to have to pay for a service that I am unable to use.

I request you to please take immediate action to upgrade my account to the Plus plan and provide me with the access to the features that come with it. Also, kindly provide me with an explanation as to why this issue occurred and what steps you are taking to prevent it from happening again in the future.

I look forward to a quick resolution to this problem.

icon

Best answer by Liz 14 March 2023, 15:35

View original

2 replies

I have the exact same issue, seems like it might be a problem with the service. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @asetek @femtech india Have you reached out to our support team here? Since they have access to your account, they’ll be the best help with these kinds of issues.