Answered

Purchase Emails for Trial Users via Survey

• 19 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Does anyone know which plugins for Typeform can be used to purchase a set number of responses?

Zoho ensures you get a set number of responses and I'm trying to do that with email signups so we can focus on large contracts instead of additional onboarding. Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Liz 19 September 2022, 22:14

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @seantzu Thanks for stopping by the community! To be sure I understand correctly, are you trying to purchase an email list to send your form to? If so, I’m afraid we don’t offer this feature. 

If you’re trying to purchase more responses for your form to send to your own email list, you can read more about response limits here

Thanks. Does Typeform allow us to target responses by demographics like other platforms?

For example, age, income, industry, etc.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@seantzu - you would need to use the responses you get from Typeform to ‘tag’ the user in your CRM/ESP and then you would be able to target the demographic/group you wanted to reach from the CRM/ESP tools available to you. 

you can use the endings in outcome quizzes or you can implement other methods via scoring-type quizzes to assign values to variables or use question answers that will be used for tagging respondents in the target CRM/ESP platform

hope that helps clarify