Answered

quiz questions not showing on google sheet

• 9 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

hi - noob here. i’ve done one typeform integration to google sheets, and it works great. i did my second one, and i have problems.

1. i started with a sample quiz, removing the two sample questions and adding my own questions. the google sheet still shows the two original questions, to which there are no answers. is it safe to delete these columns from the google sheet?
  2. the first three questions are name (short text), email, and phone. these do not appear on my google sheet at all. this is the most important thing i need to get besides the score.
  3. the columns on the sheet do no match up with my questions. i can live with this, but it’s weird.

what do i need to do to get the name, email, and phone answers to show up? 

is there something embedded somewhere i can’t see? do i need to start over? it’s a 79 question test, so i’d rather not have to start over!

thanks!

icon

Best answer by jsteed 12 February 2021, 19:35

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jsteed . Thanks for stopping by! If you’ve connected your Google Sheet and then made changes to the form, the question text won’t update in the sheet and the new questions will add to the end of your existing columns. Could I have you try completely removing the integration and then adding it back to see if the data shows on a new sheet? 

Let me know if that doesn’t work!

Userlevel 1

Hi @jsteed . Thanks for stopping by! If you’ve connected your Google Sheet and then made changes to the form, the question text won’t update in the sheet and the new questions will add to the end of your existing columns. Could I have you try completely removing the integration and then adding it back to see if the data shows on a new sheet? 

Let me know if that doesn’t work!

it totally worked! thank you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jsteed wahoo! Glad that worked!