Answered

Redirect to Another URL depending on the Section for Right Customer Feedback

• 29 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I run a small cleaning business in australia, so I need to collect reviews/feedback from customers, but I want to avoid negative reviews, so I am trying to create a page on my website that has buttons for redirection based on what customer choose. But the problem with a page with buttons is, users can anytime come back to the page and click again on other button to leave negative review, so it will backfire.

So, I seriously need a fullproof method to use redirection method so I can collect positive reviews on GMB and negative feedback on a form so I cam improve on those points.

Is there anyway I can use typeform for my feedback page? Or can create a completely different feedback page (also I don’t want Google to index my feedback page so my competitors won’t see my method).

Any help on this is appreciated. Solution needed ASAP.

Customer Feedback Sample Page I need help with: https://superiorcleaningandpest.com.au/customer-feedback/

icon

Best answer by Liz 29 December 2023, 16:30

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @cleioni Thanks for stopping by the community! You could definitely use Typeform to collect reviews, but we don’t necessarily have a way to prevent your respondents from leaving a negative review on Google. Instead, it might be more beneficial to set up cookie tracking on your website and redirect them to a new page if they’ve already visited the review one. This would take custom coding/development.