Answered

Save input in URL after submit / Autofill Oncehub scheduling pane

• 14 April 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hello,

after our questionnaire, users can book an appointment. 
Tool: OnceHub

I think with OnceHub it is possible that their fields are filled automatically, with info from the questionnaire.
This is done via the URL.

My question:
Is it possible that after submitting our questionnaire the input appears in the URL?
Our users are always directed to a "Thank you" page when the questionnaire is submit.

Is it possible with hidden fields?

Best 
Tim

icon

Best answer by Liz 19 April 2022, 19:22

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @TimWinkler Happy little Friday! I’m not super familiar with OnceHub, but if they have an option to input information via hidden fields, you could use our redirect feature to direct respondents to the booking page. Then, to pass information from the form into that URL, you could use the recall information feature. 

Does this look like it would work? If so, I can create a short video to walk you through setting up those pieces in Typeform. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@Liz 

Hello Liz :) 
I already tested this feature. And I think it could work.. But I didn´t get it. I think I made something wrong.
A small tutorial would be awesome! :)

Best 
Tim

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @TimWinkler Do you mind sharing screenshots of what you already have setup and what you’ll need in the URL? That’ll help me know how to guide you better!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hello @Liz,

here you can find the oncehub manual for Prepopulated Booking forms:
https://help.oncehub.com/help/prepopulated-booking-forms#prepopulation-with-url-parameters

https://help.oncehub.com/help/how-to-create-a-personalized-link-url-parameters

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

It would be enough for me if the URL on the thank you page says: name=xyz/email=xyz/

Then I can set Oncehub so that this data is automatically in the appointment form.

I have not set anything yet.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@TimWinkler Thank you! This video below should help you out.