Answered

Trouble Connecting to Canva

• 21 November 2022
  • 4 replies

I created a typeform account with a different email from Canva. I created my form on typeform and when I try to integrate typeform with Canva my form does not appear in search that populates in my Canva design. Could this be because I opened typeform in a different email account and Canva does not recognize the typeform account? 

icon

Best answer by IFSLLC 22 November 2022, 12:42

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @IFSLLC Is the form located in another workspace that you’re not the owner of? And/or is the form published

HI @Liz 

The form is published and is in my current Workspace that I am the owner of. Everything seems to be find until I have switched over to Canva after I have clicked “connect” button. I just do not see my form uploaded on Canva. I have signed off to both account (canva and typeform) and resigned on to see if it would change anything, and nothing. 

You know what @Liz, I needed to disconnect the Typeform app on Canva and reconnect it on their platform. I solved my issue. Thank you so much for your immediate response ,I truly appreciate it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, glad to hear it was an easy fix, @IFSLLC ! Let us know if you run into any other issues. 😁