Answered

Typeform dropdown

Userlevel 1

Hello Everyone,

I want to list all the contact name in typeform dropdown so that user can select any one. Is it possible to show it?

icon

Best answer by Liz 31 May 2022, 19:49

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @mundo Nice to see you here again! Are you looking to recall information into the dropdown field? If so, this isn’t possible, but you could have a yes/no question that would recall the information in the question, and the respondent could click yes/no to confirm if it’s correct. 

Userlevel 1

Hi @mundo Nice to see you here again! Are you looking to recall information into the dropdown field? If so, this isn’t possible, but you could have a yes/no question that would recall the information in the question, and the respondent could click yes/no to confirm if it’s correct. 

Hi @Liz thank you for responding, Actually I want to show the lookup field value in typeform drop down so user can select one value and update the salesforce lookup field. This is my requirement.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @mundo ! I’m afraid we don’t have this feature available, as you would need to add the answer possibilities directly in Typeform (since we can’t connect the form to another source for data).