Answered

Typeform form not populating properly on Hubspot

• 5 October 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi, 

I just created a Typeform and added it to a SeedProd landing page. The contacts/emails are showing up on Hubspot but not properly. It’s missing all fields’ info and URL source. 

Thanks, 

Carmen

icon

Best answer by Liz 5 October 2021, 23:33

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @CarmenR Happy Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by. When setting up the integration, were the fields in Typeform mapped to the fields in Hubspot? If so, do you mind removing the integration and re-adding it?

Additionally, our integration will create a form within Hubspot that shouldn’t be deleted or it can cause issues with the integration. Do you know if that form is still in your Hubspot account? 

Hi Liz, 

It’s strange because I never got the integration form on Hubspot, however someone form my team created the exact same form under their workspace  She owns the Typeform account and gave me owner access to her workspace but it didn’t work for me. Does it has something to do with permissions?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Huh, that is odd. Can I have you try removing the integration and re-adding it to see if that solves anything, @CarmenR ?

I did that a couple of times yesterday but it didn’t work unfortunately. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

It might be worth having our support team look into this since they can access the logs in the backend and get a better idea of what’s happening directly in your account. If you haven’t already, you can contact them here from your Typeform account!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @CarmenR! Were you able to get in touch with our Support team? Did you find a solution? Don't forget to share with us how you were able to fix it! Wishing you a great day! :wink: