Question

Typeform integration with slack stoped working

• 1 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone,

One of my slack integrations is not working anymore, we fill the typeform but information is not sent to the slack channel anymore. I was wondering anyone has troubleshooting tips to help me, other than delete and reconnect the integration.
My concern with this method is that I don't  want to break all my integrations in other channels that are working fine.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Heloise P Happy little Friday! I can’t think of anything in particular that would stop the integration from working until a setting in the channel (such as it goin from public to private) occurred. If that isn’t the case, deleting and re-adding it should do the trick!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Heloise P! Welcome to our Community! 

Have you checked Liz' suggestion above? Hoping deleting and re-adding the integration can work for you! Let us know how it went! 😉

Hey there,

Are there other reasons why we would need to re-authenticate slack for typeforms? We haven’t changed anything on the slack channels but it appears we have to reconnect all of the typeforms we have.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @KristinaL , thanks for reaching out. Typeform has just made an update to its Slack integration so this is more than likely to be the reason you need to re-authenticate.

Also, if you have private channels and direct messages you’ll now need to install the Typeform App to that channel inside Slack, this was in response to some changes on the Slack side (further details of how to do this are here on the Typeform Help Center article.)