Answered

Using Typeform to register app users for a closed beta, then sending them an access invite via SMS

• 27 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi, we are considering using type form to sign up people to try the beta of our app. We are running a closed beta, currently once people sign up they need to download the TestFlight app and wait for an invite email from us. 
It seems that with Typeform it is possible to collect a phone number and then send that information via SMS. Which would streamline our registration process. 
Question: 
Is it possible to limit the option to enter a phone number according to the desired countries? We only want to offer people with US and Canada the option to sign up and enter their phone number.
Question:
Which of the SMS services that integrate with Typeform best serve this type of usage? 
Also, is the Typeform integration with MailChimp smooth?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Liz 28 October 2021, 18:21

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Ingrid Happy Thursday! Thanks for stopping by the community. :grinning:

It isn’t possible to set the phone field to only accept certain countries, sadly, but I can share this as a feature request to our product team. 

We have quite a few different SMS services, so it really depends what you’re looking for in the service, such as how many messages you want to send and how often. I’d suggest taking a peek at our integrations page here, if you haven’t already, to see the SMS services we integrate with. 

Finally, as for the Mailchimp integration, I think it works smoothly. :grin: Any particular questions you have about the integration?