Answered

AI Avatars using NLP from Open AI and Synthesia

• 13 September 2022
  • 11 replies

Hey Guys!

I love this! So happy to have found it, I am about to spend £1000 on creating my own AI Avatar, which will be my QnA Chatbot, so you have an NLP AI Algorithm that collects all your QnA Pairs so they can be recycled? like a traditional Chatbot? 

So you are only making net new Video content?

https://www.synthesia.io/get-your-own-synthesia-ai-presenter

icon

Best answer by andrew_videoask 14 September 2022, 14:20

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Lukeldw108 - are you using Typeform on your site or have any questions about Typeform or VideoAsk?

Hi John, 

I have just purchased a subscription to Video Ask, I want to know how I can integrate it my Digital Twin Avatar and my AI Powered Knowledge base?

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Lukeldw108 

Same.  We are researching as well. This is the future of sites, LPs, pretty much all content marketing.

We want to hire a celebrity to read the B roll/recordings as well.  No different than a prime TV commercial, actually much much less expensive!

Userlevel 2
Badge

should be a simple .mp4 upload correct? embed would be nice.

Let’s see VA merge with Syn.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi all! 

Yes, you can definitely generate a video in Synthesia (or presumably Open AI, though I’m less familiar with that) and upload it to VideoAsk.

Just make sure the video is less than 500MB 🙂

Userlevel 2
Badge

anyone found better mouth movements in the avatars than Synthesia? I am looking for essentially a deep fake level avatar, may need to go custom studio

anyone found better mouth movements in the avatars than Synthesia? I am looking for essentially a deep fake level avatar, may need to go custom studio

Check https://trulience.com/

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have searched the web over, there is nothing better than Synthesia.  I look forward to them making the zapier integration easier to deploy, I got mine to work then it stopped working again.  This is cool, to trigger a template Syn video upon Typeform submission which sends video to Youtube, final leg of zap is send to gmail.  Almost figured it out and when we do this will be amazing! I am having 5 employees scheduled for an avatar photo shoot in October so we can create our own avatars which I believe represents the future of content creation.  Everyone in this forum are the early adopters which will be able to say we say it coming! Super fun way to scale content.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@JRyan ...and imagine the possibilities of integrating Typeform/VideoAsk, Synthesia, and a tool like Google’s Dialogflow

You could send the response from Typeform/VideoAsk to Dialogflow, which could analyze the response using Natural Language Processing, and then Synthesia could generate a unique/personalized response (using your employee avatars) on autopilot. 🤯

Lots of potential! 

We’d love this :)

I have searched the web over, there is nothing better than Synthesia.  I look forward to them making the zapier integration easier to deploy, I got mine to work then it stopped working again.  This is cool, to trigger a template Syn video upon Typeform submission which sends video to Youtube, final leg of zap is send to gmail.  Almost figured it out and when we do this will be amazing! I am having 5 employees scheduled for an avatar photo shoot in October so we can create our own avatars which I believe represents the future of content creation.  Everyone in this forum are the early adopters which will be able to say we say it coming! Super fun way to scale content.

Are you talking about like this https://factbasket.com/ ? I think its somehow similar but I might be wrong.