Answered

External integration

• 28 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hey everybody! Can anyone help with the question below ↓

I want to fully set up Videoask for my users to have a full control to create and manage their accounts and set up questions logic, etc. on external web-site via API. Is there a possibility to do this and have a full-management mechanism through API calls?

I just need to provide a possibility for users (employers) interact with flows without re-directing users to Videoask web-site. In order to them to be creating and managing question flows for their candidates etc.

icon

Best answer by andrew_videoask 28 November 2022, 16:31

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi there, @Yuriy! Great question.

Yes, it’s possible to create and manage videoasks via our API.

However, if you want employers to be able to use our visual, click-and-drag interface… that won’t be possible without inviting them to your VideoAsk organization. (Technically, I suppose you could create your own visual workflow builder, but that would be quite an undertaking.)

The best solution may be using a Google Sheet or even Typeform interface. Using this approach, employers could fill in some details for each step like the URL of the video content they want to use, overlay text, and the answer type. Based on this information, you could then automatically generate their desired videoask via API.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@andrew_videoask Thanks for your reply! Will try to implement it asap