Answered

Getting blank response in VideoAsk webhook

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi Team,

Our webhook was working fine till 2nd of October but after that we are getting blank response through the Webhook URL for all videoAsk pages.

Please look into this as a priority and let us know your feedback on the same.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Grace 11 October 2022, 17:02

View original

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Dan L - you should probably raise a ticket with the support team at VideoAsk as well as here in the Community. 

here’s the link on how to contact the support team 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Our webhook was working fine till 2nd of October but after that we are getting blank response through the Webhook URL for all VideoAsk pages.

We have not got any response till now. Can anyone look into this as a priority?

Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@andrew_videoask 

Our webhook was working fine till 2nd of October but after that we are getting blank response through the Webhook URL for all VideoAsk pages.

We have not got any response till now. Can you please look into this as a priority?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Dan L thanks for flagging this here, did you also contact the support team? We’ll be looking into this today and will let you know as soon as we have some more info 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Yes we contacted the support team, and we have not got any response yet. 
We would request you to please look into the matter.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Dan L I believe someone has got in touch with you this morning, let me know if you don’t receive the message

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

No till now we have not received any message.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Dan L they’ve just sent you another email, hopefully you’ll get that one! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Sorry, but we have not got any mail. Can you kindly confirm the mail where they have sent?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Dan L it will be the one you used when submitting your ticket to support, I’ll DM you to check it

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Okay. Please DM so that we can check it.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

The mail will come from Videoask right?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Dan L yep, I’ve sent you a DM 😊

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Unfortunately, we still did not receive anything from you on our email
Please reply and let us know the email subject or the email address from which you are replying so that we can search in our inbox.
Thank you,

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi Dan, an email has been sent subject VideoAsk Webhooks

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Yes, we have received but there is no such proper solution regarding the issue that we mentioned earlier that “Our webhook was working fine till 2nd of October but after that we are getting blank response through the Webhook URL for all VideoAsk pages.”

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Yeah we have got the video link in our email and they have mentioned in the video that they do not have our account access so that they can check from their end.
So, we have created and shared a video by showing the details regarding the issues we are facing. Since there is no option to share the email/username through the video which we made, we are sharing the email/username over here : 
Account username: business.dvb@gmail.com

Kindly check the video and revert us back if you need anything else from our end so that the issue can be solved as early as possible.
Below is the screenshot after we created and shared our video to the community forum.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Dan L I’ve been chatting to the support team and it sounds like they were able to identify the issue and have sent you some info.

Hope it’s all back up and running now 😊