Answered

VideoAsk Integration with MAKE and AIRTABLE: link to the completed form

• 24 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I am trying to integrate VIDEOASK with AIRTABLE using MAKE for job interviews. I am able to find the FIELDS with the link to the video for each question recorded, but I am wondering if there is a link to the complete recorded job interview. If yes, what is the field I need to look into? Thanks !

icon

Best answer by andrew_videoask 24 January 2023, 17:32

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Paxcou 👋

Yes, you can definitely access all the responses through one field: share_url

It might be slightly confusing since you’ll see multiple share_url fields. The one you’re looking for is in this part of the webhook response:

"platform": "desktop",    "tags": [],    "variables": null,    "are_answers_public": false,    "are_messages_public": false,    "share_id": "xxxxxxxxxx",    "share_url": "https://www.videoask.com/xxxxxxxxxx",    "consent_given": null,    "scoring": {      "@score": 0    }

I hope this helps, and let me know if you have any other questions!

Userlevel 1

The link lead to this page. I believe I have selected the correct link. What do you suggest?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You’re almost there, @Paxcou!

All you need to do is make your inbox publicly shareable. To do that, go into any response you’ve received in that videoask, click the share icon on the right side, then toggle on sharing for all responses / all interactions.

After toggling it on, it may look like it’s still toggled off, but it should save. You can refresh the page to confirm sharing is toggled on. Once you do that, the responses should be accessible!

Userlevel 1

Amazing, kind and caring support. Outstanding experience with a first question, thanks !