Which is the most suitable calendar app

• 19 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi can anyone advise me which is likely to be the most suitable calendar app given the following criteria / requirements.

The possible options are Oncehub, Calenderly,  Hubspot and Acuity and the requirements are….

Free, simple to link with videoask, Allows for a high number of calendar bookings within a free plan and very importantly, allows for appearance customisation in videoask .i.e. replaces the sample booking message 

Thanks

Andy

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Andrew Blake I’ve moved your post under the VideoAsk category since it seems to be about VideoAsk. 😀

This is just my personal opinion, but I really like Calendly, and they have a Free plan, I believe. 

What are you looking to use the calendar for? Is it to book appointments/meetings/etc? That’ll help us provide better suggestions!

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Yes the purpose is for booking appointments each team member is allocated their own videoask which will have appointments booked but the important thing is changing the sample message how is that done ?

Regards

Andy

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Andrew Blake hope you had a good weekend.

I would definitely recommend taking a look at the 4 options that VideoAsk integrates with, to check which is going to suite you and your team the best. Like Liz, I tend to lean towards Calendly, they do have a free plan (which I use for testing purposes) but I think you can only get a certain length of meeting with the free plan. So if you wanted a longer meeting time you might have to upgrade.

As I mentioned over here, as soon as you add your own calendar link into the videoask step the Sample Meeting text will disappear and be replaced by your own meeting title/name.