Webinar: How to target and attract the right leads – with Rand Fishkin 🎯

• 18 February 2022
  • 7 replies
Webinar: How to target and attract the right leads – with Rand Fishkin 🎯
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey community,

Hope everyone's well. Yesterday we had the pleasure of hosting the delightful and insightful Rand Fishkin in the first episode of our Lead Generation Essentials webinar series.

I have to say it was a real belter. Rand was on top form as he joined Typeform's sparkling strategy analysts @nina.kamaruddin  and @PolBorrellas  in an illuminating session on how to define your audience and then target them with the right content

You can check the full recording below, and get a copy of the slide deck here

If you were able to make it, thanks for coming. If not, we hope you enjoy this recording and find it useful. Let us know what you thought in this quick survey.

Here's a recap of what we learned from Rand and the gang:

• Why Rand hates traditional personas – and how he prefers to define his target audience

• Rand's favorite approach to audience research: how he uses interviews, surveys and whole market data

• Useful tools and techniques for audience research

• Rand's criteria for identifying golden opportunities

• How to uncover influential sources to attract interest in your product or service

• How to create messaging that works

• Inbound versus outbound lead generation – what are some best practices?

💡 Share your questions and insights 

Do you have any unanswered questions? I know the folks covered a lot in the session but perhaps there's something you wish you asked at the time but didn't, or that you've been ruminating on since watching the webinar.

Likewise, if you have your own take on audience research and targeting and would like to share, we'd love to hear from you and discuss here. Just let us know in the comments below!

Thanks for tuning in, see you soon!

7 replies

Badge +5

Nice one! This is going be a good one for all of those lead gen creators. Good job in getting Rand Fishkin to deliver knowledge to our community! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yes @Gabriel , I’m super pumped for it. You’re right, this will be fab fodder for anyone who is disappointed with their lead generation returns at the moment, or those who need to start pulling in more leads for their business and are not quite sure where to start. To the moon innit 🚀

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I’m in.. should be a great session.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

This was a gold mine of information.. one of the best lead gen sessions i have attended in years. 

thank you Rand/Team Typeform!

des

Badge +5

Agree @john.desborough . It was fantastic. I didn’t want it to finish! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Stoked you found it useful @john.desborough - thanks for turning up to join us :sunglasses:

Big thanks to Rand and of course @PolBorrellas and @nina.kamaruddin for such a slick and engaging presentation. It was so refreshing to hear such a forward-thinking approach to audience personas, delivered in such an entertaining way. You guys put on a heck of a show :cowboy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - i want to watch it again.. there were some good screenshots i wanted to capture - at least in the thought process. well done to the team for kicking off this series with a bang!