Answered

Block form advance

• 10 September 2021
  • 7 replies

Hola!

¿Cómo puedo hacer para que no se pueda avanzar en el formulario hasta que respondan una pregunta o hagan clic en una opción?

-- Google Translation -- 

Hi!

How can I make it impossible to advance on the form until they answer a question or click on an option?

icon

Best answer by Liz 14 September 2021, 22:20

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Nuria Palomo Thanks for joining the community! The language of the community is English, so I hope you don’t mind my replies in English. 

You can follow the steps here to prevent respondents from seeing questions until they’ve answered the previous ones. Let us know if you have any troubles setting this up!

Genial Muchas gracias. Nigún problema que me respondas en Ingles, muy agradecida.

Tengo dos consultas más:

1. ¿Cómo hacer para que el fondo del formulario sea transparente? De forma que cuando lo integre en Wordpress, se pueda ver el formulario y el fondo de la imagen de Wordpress.
  2. Cuando integro el formulario de pantalla completa en Wordpress/elementor, se queda pequeño. Ha que se puede deber? Liz, te dejo una imagen adjunta para que veas como queda.

Gracias.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Nuria Palomo To help answer your questions, 

1. It isn’t possible to make the background transparent at this time, but what I can suggest is making the background of your form the exact same color as the background of your website. 
  2. You most likely need to change the height of the form within the code. How was the form embedded onto your site? For example, was the code added to a block within the builder? Any screenshots you could provide would be handy!

Thanks again!

Hola Liz, te mando dos capturas de pantalla:

1. Escojo la opción de código de pantalla completa.
  2. Integrado en la sección. 

Ya he tocado todos los números dentro del código y no se soluciona, necesito que se vea a pantalla completa.

Quiero que quede exactamente como esto: https://www.businessadn.com/sesion-gratis/?jun2021

Gracias Liz, espero tu respuesta. 

IMAGEN 1: 

IMAGEN 2:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, thank you! I see the issue. It looks like you’re using the full-page embed, but this will only work if it’s the only code on the page. Instead, you’ll want to use the standard embed. Let me know if this causes the same issue. 

Lo tengo Liz!!! Mil gracias

Ya había probado con la inserción estándar, pero no había modificado el código.

Para tu información, para acabar de ver la pantalla completa se tiene que seleccionar el desbordamiento oculto.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Wahoo!! Glad to hear it’s working, @Nuria Palomo ! Let me know if there’s anything else I can help with. :grinning: