Answered

Billing premium - pricing confusion

• 29 May 2023
  • 2 replies

I had taken the $99 typeform plan for a month in march - as we were hiring then - and wanted a couple of niche form features.

Unfortunately, I noticed that I have been getting billed every month post that too!

What I understood when I bought the plan - was that this would be a one time, 1 month expense. Can you pls give me a refund? I have been using my (CEO’s) company credit card for this - and am quite scared that due to some mistake - he has just been dinged $200. 

Thank you for your time

Regards,

Raj

raj@fountane.com

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 29 May 2023, 15:57

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@rajfountane - the agreement we sign with Typeform is an annual subscription, the payment terms are monthly or in full for the year. They don’t have a single month plan. 

You can raise a ticket with the Billing group at Typeform Support to get things sorted. here’s the link 

des

@rajfountane - the agreement we sign with Typeform is an annual subscription, the payment terms are monthly or in full for the year. They don’t have a single month plan. 

You can raise a ticket with the Billing group at Typeform Support to get things sorted. here’s the link 

des

thank u - have raised a ticket with billing