Question

Email Help

• 31 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Hey typeform fam!

I have a question about automated emails. I’m looking how to edit the email that is going out after people submit their typeform and I can’t seem to figure out where exactly the email is coming from. 

I checked my zapier and I do not have an integration set up, I checked in typeform settings and do not have the notify respondents on. So now I don’t know what to do. 

Please Help :)

Thank you in advance!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @dana hamann If you’re using respondent notifications, you can find the instructions for editing that email here

If that’s not where the email is coming from, do you mind sending a screenshot of the email? Every now and then, I can tell which ESP someone is using by the email itself. :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @dana hamann! Let us know if you were you able to edit your respondent notification email. If that's not what you needed, then send us some screenshots so we can investigate a bit further! Hope you have a great day! :blush:

Hello! sorry for the late reply, thank you so much for your help! I did try to edit the respondent notification and it says it’s already off see image below. 

here is a screenshot of the email, can you tell where it’s coming from?

thank you again :)