Answered

free accounts

• 18 March 2023
  • 6 replies

Hello community! 

I need help regarding the billing. I use typeform for the non profit organisation i created. We collect clothes and childcare equipment to donate to families in need. Do you know if there is a free plan for that type of accounts?

Thank you in advance for your help

icon

Best answer by michealadedirann 20 March 2023, 02:01

View original

6 replies

Badge

Charity is really nice and great. 

Thank you for your good works.

Unfortunately Typeform doesn't give any form of special service aside from the free plan. 👈

Read that. 

And if you need more than what the free plan has you can upgrade to a paid plan 👈

Hope it helps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Alyssaupbda Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. 

You can certainly use our Free plan to create a simple form. You can read more about the features on our Free plan here. Is there anything particular you’re looking to add in your form, such as certain question types? 

Hello Liz! 

Thank you for your answer! I already created a simple form but I read that it was restricted to only 10 answers/month, that is why I was asking if extended free plans existed, as it is the case with other tools we use for our charity organisation (notion, canva...).

Thank you and have a good day!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Got it, @Alyssaupbda ! We do have an option for charities - definitely reach out to our support team for more information on this! 

Thank you very much Liz! I’ll do that :))

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

😀 let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, @Alyssaupbda !