Skip to main content

I was trying to register for a one month only subscription because I would only use Typeform for 1 WEEK. But I mistook to pay for an entire YEAR of Typeform.

Please help me to refund it. I just wanted monthly payment but now my bank is almost empty. I'm poor university student so I don't have a capacity to pay it. Could you change my account Yearly paying to monthly paying and let me get a refund about other months subscription fee?

Hi @Lim seohyeon Thanks for stopping by the community and sorry for the billing troubles. Since we don’t have access to your account here in the community, you will need to contact our billing team here, if you haven’t already. 

Auto renewal done by typeform. Credit card payment deducted. However I dont want to continue. There is noone who can answer genuinely. We will not recomend your services to anyone. Its totally illegal work you are doing. Rediculous service and malafide trade practice. Very bad experience. +91-9922072460  Email ladda@CompanyBecho.com ???

Hi @companybecho just in case you don’t see my reply in the other thread, we recommend reaching out to the billing team here as we don’t have access to your account in the Community.