Answered

Payment Form

• 21 September 2023
  • 5 replies

Hey, so brand new user here and I know for a fact that Typeform is what I want to use so I am going to get the Business plan. Only issue is that I am getting the “arg” message every time.

I have tried:

• turning on international settings on card
  • Apple pay
  • Google Pay
  • Different Browsers
  • Different Cards

Gotten nothing. Has anyone else experience issues like this? I need to build out my applications over the next 48 hours and this is blowing my mind that I can purchase the product

icon

Best answer by Liz 21 September 2023, 22:43

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jsqueze Since we don’t have access to your account in the community, you’ll want to get in touch with our billing team here (if you haven’t already) so they can help you out!

Hey @Liz , I have sent two request and no one has responded and gotten back to me! I would love to connect with someone if that’s possible

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jsqueze I’ll give ‘em aa nudge for you!

Hey @Liz what in the world is the deal. So when I dealt with this last time, the payment went through literally after 85 tries. Not sure why. Now it is happening again and Typeform won’t accept any of my cards. I only have ~24 hours for me to pay till the account gets downgraded and screws everything up. I will pay but why is the payment processing system so clunky? I have submitted a support request, but will it even be seen in time?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jsqueze I’m afraid I don’t have an exact answer, as this really depends on the card you’re using. The support team is going to be your best help for this since they have access to your account and billing information.