Answered

Renewal on yearly Typeform Business subscription not wanted, please issue refund

I have been charged £948 by Typeform for a renewal of a yearly subscription on a business account. There were a few attempts to take the money from my account and it was successful on the fifth attempt. This was not wanted and as a result I have gone into my overdraft and am in a financially difficult situation.

Messaged customer service ASAPA after receiving notification, not received a reply in the past 24 hours since then and I’m panicking now.

I have not used Typeform or any similar systems for several months now. I was the owner of the account, the bill was £790 split 5-ways with other business owners last year. This year, we are no longer collaborating and as such the financial burden has fallen upon myself as it was my bank account that was used.

I was on holiday from June 12th-19th and very busy wrapping things up at work and packing/preparing the week before that. When I returned home from holiday yesterday evening, I saw there was a pending transaction and an invoice costing £948 from Typeform SL.

As someone who works in customer service/sales, my dispute is not with the person reading this (thanks for your time and hopefully you can help out?), it is with Typeform as a company automatically renewing my business account subscription without my formal consent. 

I can’t afford to let almost one thousand pounds go on a product that I am not using. I did consider Typeform a good product when I briefly used it last year and would possibly use again in future depending on the outcome of this.

Hope to hear back soon,

Alex

icon

Best answer by Liz 21 June 2022, 17:21

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Buzz231094 Thanks for stopping by the community. On this situation, the best thing to do is to contact our support team via this link.

Our team let me know that they responded to you earlier this morning. Did you receive their email reply? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Buzz231094! How are you doing today? 

Can you confirm our support team has solved your issue? Let us know if you need anything else from us.

Wishing you a great day!