Answered

Send multiple emails

• 9 September 2021
  • 3 replies

En el formulari que estoy creando pido 2 correos electronicos, ya que es una inscripcion en parejas, una inscripcion 2 personas por lo tanto 2 correos electronicos.

Al final en el envio del correo electronico de confirmacion (por ejemplo) solo puedo poner un correo se puede poner que se enviee a los 2 correos electronicos introducidos en el formulario

-- Google Translation -- 

In the form that I am creating I ask for 2 emails, since it is a registration in pairs, a registration 2 people therefore 2 emails.

At the end in the sending of the confirmation email (for example) I can only put an email can be sent to be sent to the 2 emails entered in the form

icon

Best answer by Michaela 14 September 2021, 13:24

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Marxa Welcome to the community! The language of the community is English, so I hope you don’t mind my reply in English. 

It’s only possible to add one email to the respondent notification field. If you’d like to send responses to more than one email submitted in the form, you could use Zapier or Integromat to send those emails. @Michaela can definitely help walk you through doing so with Integromat!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @Marxa

For sending the confirmation email to 2 people you need to use to build a custom solution which will handle the response after submit it on typeform 

For building this custom solution you can use Integormat, Zapier or even your own system.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hola guys, hope everyone’s having a great Tuesday :blush: Hi @Marxa , welcome to the community!

Thanks so much @Liz for tagging me! I’ll be super happy to show you guys how Integromat can help with this one. 

Soo Iet’s say you create a typeform with these questions:

1. What’s your name?
  2. What’s your partner’s name?
  3. What’s your email address?
  4. What’s your partner’s email address?

You’ll then move over to Integromat’s builder and do for example this:

1. Select the ‘Watch Responses’ Typeform module and
  • create a connection between my Typeform account and my Integromat account
  • select the form to be monitored
  • add all the fields you want to work with 
  • mark “yes” so that you only get submissions that have been completed
  1. Add a router so that you can branch-out your scenario and send your data to two different pathways.
  1. Add two “Send an Email” email modules and
  • connect your email to Integromat
  • map the answer to “What is your email address” to the field defining the recipient (and do the same for the “What is you partner’s email address answer in the second Send an email module)
  • define the subject of the email (e.g. Confirmation Email)

create the body of the message 

The final scenario will look like this:

You can then send some testing data to your typeform and run the scenario once to see if everything works the way you want it to. 

Finally, you switch the scenario on and schedule it to run whenever it suits your needs. 

Weeeell, and that’s it! :nerd:

To see what other Typeform-related magic you can automate with Integromat, you can check out the features of the Typeform integration and get inspired :relaxed: