Answered

Typeform - Salesforce Integration - API Callout Error: 401 – Unauthorized

• 10 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Hello, 

we are contacting you because we noticed an issue between Typeform and Salesforce and the related integration. 

I am going to explain better the situation in order to ask you your sopport. 

This is our Platform: https://o4o8x9cxytl.typeform.com/circularity?typeform-source=circularity.com and this form is directly linked with our Salesforce CRM in order to generate new leads. 

We noticed that the syncronization does not work anymore since more or less February. Before the integration worked correctly. 

If we go to the Typeform, we can see the following error: API Callout Error: 401 – Unauthorized

We didn’t touch anything so we can not understand the issue. Can you help us ? 

Moreover, 

we also have another account on Typeform → info@circularity.com

If you are available, we can also schedule a short meeting in order to share our desktop. 

Thanks, 

Francesca

icon

Best answer by Liz 13 March 2023, 16:50

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @FrancescaCancelli Have you tried removing and re-adding the integration? 

Additionally, if you’d like 1-1 support, you can also contact our support team here. 😀

Hi Liz, 

thanks for your feedback. 

I didn’t try to remove and re-add the integration? How can I do it ? 

Can you support me ? 

Thanks, 

Francesca 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again, @FrancescaCancelli ! The tech support team actually gave me some better advice on this, and the steps for fixing this error are in our Help Center article here under the 404 section. 

Let me know if this doesn’t work!

Dear Liz, 

can be possible have a short call with someone from the tech team ?

Thanks, 

Francesca 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @FrancescaCancelli We don't currently offer phone support, but if you’d like more 1-1 support via chat or email (depending on your plan), you can contact our support team here