Answered

unplanned subscription

• 4 September 2022
  • 2 replies

I subscribed to typeform using the GitHub student developer pack which lasted for one month, upon signing up I added my card to the account. Today I woke up to an email notifying me that my account was charged 420 USD. I am a student of Greenwich University and I live on budget, I cannot afford to pay for the yearly subscription. Pls help me get a refund, I have send a message to the support team using my email. Thank you

icon

Best answer by Liz 6 September 2022, 20:26

View original

2 replies

Hi @mimi38 Thanks for stopping by the community. Our billing team has let me know they already refunded the amount on your account so you can upgrade to the monthly plan. 

Be sure to respond back to their email for feedback about the pricing page so they know how to lessen any confusion behind the monthly/yearly subscription options!

Hello Liz, 

I’ve got similar issue here, I subscribed to typeform using the GitHub student developer pack which lasted for one month, upon signing up I added my card to the account. Today I woke up to an email notifying me that my account was charged 420 USD. I am a student of Greenwich University and I live on budget, I cannot afford to pay for the yearly subscription. Pls help me get a refund, I have send a message to the support team using my email. Thank you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jayjay You’ll want to contact our billing team directly here, as they have access to your account and billing information. 😀