Answered

Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information).

Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information).

My form is not working and is showing the message above.
icon

Best answer by john.desborough 12 May 2023, 16:15

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Give more information about error code or log file plz

Userlevel 1
Badge

Maybe is a temporary problem try again later

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ivancojr Do you mind sending a screenshot of where you’re seeing this? Thanks in advance!

I was trying to add a URL to the process but my plan don’t cover it. As I were using a template, I didn’t know about this limitation. After I removed the URL, the link works.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@ivancojr - if it was to a VideoAsk, then there was a short outage this morning, as reported in other threads

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am not sure to have understand all, can give more informazioni plz? You know seems like a general problem or bug but maybe there is more behind.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Have you tired write to typeform assistance?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @iosonoagenda everything should be working as expected now with VideoAsk. Let us know if you experience any other issues or have questions along the way 😊

Userlevel 1
Badge

Ouh no there is a misunderstand I have no problem with your platform is another user that has I was just trying to help

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah ok, thanks so much @iosonoagenda

Hope everyone has a good week!