Answered

Can my survey be shared internationally?

• 31 May 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi! I will need to share my survey link with people around the world (North America, Europe and Asia) - are there any restrictions with Typeform surveys or can it be accessed internationally by anyone?

icon

Best answer by Mariana 1 June 2021, 08:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @stephanie. Happy Tuesday! =)

The typeform should work everywhere - this is how the tool was created. However, there might be limitations on using Typeform in China. for example. Typeform is not 'forbidden' per se but the loading speed of typeforms is higher than in other locations. Most recently the average loading time has been 16 seconds for typeforms in China. Besides this, you also face the risk of the Chinese government blocking us or one of the services we use.

If you're planning to use Typeform there, I'd recommend you test the performance before. As a general advice, shorter/simpler forms (fewer images added etc.) load faster. Apart from that, the other locations should work well. 

Hope this helps!

Hi,

Is this still the case for China or have there been changes in the firewall and loading speed in recent years?

Best,

Barbara

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @BarbaraDesigner welcome to the Community and good question!

While Typeform is available to use “worldwide” we’re currently not validating if we meet all the privacy requirements for China. So depending on how you are planning on using Typeform, it could be worth checking Chinese laws to confirm if it’s possible to use our services.