Answered

Embedding issues with Divi Wordpress 5.8.1 - anyone else experiencing issues?

• 7 October 2021
  • 4 replies

My embedded full screen typeform is showing up like this. The form is on a stand alone page. The code is correct and I’ve tested it on Chrome and Safari. I’ve cleared my cache in wordpress and in chrome. 

I’ve successfully embedded full screen typeforms and modules on other sites without problem. I checked, the process and code is the same. I check all settings and do not see a difference so I’m unclear what the problem is. 

I’m having other divi issues related to the wordpress 5.8.1 update so I’m not sure if it’s related. 

I’d appreciate any chime in on tips where I might be missing something…

icon

Best answer by Jayme Johnson 9 October 2021, 17:25

View original

4 replies

See problem page here - https://axiomreality.com/talent/

Code used:

<!DOCTYPE html> <html lang="en"> <head> <meta charset="utf-8" /> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1" /> <title>JJLife - Vendor: Join Our Team</title> <style>*{margin:0;padding:0;} html,body,#wrapper{width:100%;height:100%;} iframe{border-radius:0 !important;}</style> </head> <body> <div id="wrapper" data-tf-widget="xeimgK70" data-tf-inline-on-mobile></div> <script src="//embed.typeform.com/next/embed.js"></script> </body> </html>

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jayme Johnson 

Just went to take a look at your website.

And this was I see right now.

Are you trying to get the form to cover the menus on the top too?

@picsoung, Thank you for your reply. A developer at Divi helped me fix it.

The code needed correction. I changed the height from 100% to 100vh (viewport height).

You may wish to note this code correction for Divi users.

Thank you,

Jayme

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Jayme Johnson - that’s a good point to remember. Thank YOU for sharing that.. 

des