Question

Form link not appearing for Android T-Mobile Users

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello!  Anyone experience an issue with typeform links not appearing on Android devices?

My client messaged me saying: 

It seems that the text link for android phones does not even appear on their phones when I text it over. Particularly T-mobile customers. All of my clients that complain of not receiving the link in their text messages have come in and showed me their phones they see where I have the description for them to click on the link but the link is not there even though it’s showing up on my phone in my sent text messages. I’ve instructed them to contact T-Mobile to also check on that and to see if it’s an issue with the carrier. 

This is the form

Would love to resolve this for her. 

Thank you much!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @TiffanyM Happy Friday! How is the link being texted over? Are they using a service to send the texts? 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Liz, Happy Friday to you!  Thank you for responding to me.  She is texting the clients herself.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @TiffanyM ! I had our support team test this, but they weren’t able to reproduce the issue. They mentioned you’ve got a ticket open with them, so they’ll continue to contact you there. In the meantime, let us know if you think of any other questions! 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you, @Liz

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Happy Friday, @TiffanyM ! Was the support team able to solve the issue? 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Liz, yes the support team was able to help.

Thank you so much for checking in.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @TiffanyM! How are you doing today? Can you give us more details on how our support team was able to solve your issue? Thank you a lot! :)