Answered

Google Forms Issue

• 8 November 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi,

I’m looking to import a Google Form from Drive and have gone through the process; however, I’ve reached the dropdown menu section to select the form to import and it’s only giving me one option (in this case the last form I created). 

I’ve typed in the form name under the search section, to no avail. I’ve cleared my cache and tried under different browsers (Chrome & Brave).

Is this a paid function? If not, any ideas on how to fix?

Cheers.

David

icon

Best answer by Liz 8 November 2021, 18:00

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Dave K Welcome to the community! Happy to have you here. You can import forms from Google Forms under any plan. Are any of the forms you’re searching for under a shared workspace in Google? If so, you’ll want to be sure they’re under your account in order to import them. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Dave K! I was wondering if you were able to import other forms from your Drive? Let us know if you were able to fix this and if yes, how you did it! Wishing you a great week! 

Hi there - I havev also got the same problem, can’t see my form on the scroll down menu, and I am definitely logged into the the google workspace which owns the forms, any ideas? cheers

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Aladas Are you the owner of those forms? If not, even if you’re in the workspace, you’ll need to be the owner of them. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz - i also seem to recall that there is a limitation on the Google side that shows x number in the list.. not sure about that tho

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh that’s good to know, @john.desborough ! Do you know how many forms max will appear, by chance? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz .. not sure personally but 10 seems to be the number that sticks in my head.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks! That helps! @Dave K were you able to connect to the form from Google Forms?