Answered

I can't publish my form

Userlevel 1

Hello, I have the Basic Plan and when I publish my questionnaire I get a message that these features are not included in the plan, but I can't find out which ones they are. Please help.

icon

Best answer by Liz 24 May 2022, 20:42

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Nfd Some of the most common features people have on their forms in the Basic plan that prevent them from publishing (as they aren’t included in the plan) are: 

• Redirect on completion
  • Redirect from ending screen
  • Typeform branding off

Do you know if any of these apply to your form?

Userlevel 1

Hey Liz. thank you for your time.

But I think I havent this features in my form. I have a ending screen, but it is a normal without redirect, thats os ok on free plan write? 

I was receiving the message with exactly problem, with I should remove, exemplo: remove more than 10 questions. 

After that, I removed all things that I was asked, but still showing error message without especific the problem. 

This is the features, if it help:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Nfd - one thing that isn’t apparent is the number of ‘questions’ that you have - as Typeform counts them: including welcome screen, actual questions and the ending page(s)… add all of those up and you cannot have more than 10, all included. 

Userlevel 1

Hello John!

I think I am within 10 questions. I had more, and was showing "trial" and a message to delete. After deleted continued without publishing, and not showing the specific problem.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

ok @Nfd - just a note, i am seeing that you have 9 questions and one ending.. that makes 10. if you have a welcome screen as well, that would make 11.  cheers

Userlevel 1

Hey John. I did a test. I delete 1 more question. So, I have Welcome screen + 8 questions + ending screen, total 10. 

But still not publishing :( 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Nfd It may be worth contacting our support team directly here since they can log into your form to see why it’s not publishing. 

I can´t publish my first typeform. Can you help please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Olivia Magalhaes I added your post here where we have some possible solutions for you. 😀