Question

Images for choice question not showing up in email?

• 13 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi, I am launching my typeform survey from an email, and copied the code via the “Start your typeform in an email” functionality. However, When I open the email it sent, the images don’t appear and it just has the boxes with titles: 

Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks! 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @bridgebuilder Happy Wednesday! Sometimes this happens based on the user’s internet. For example, if the internet is slower, the images won’t load. Have you tried testing this email by sending it to another email address to see if the same issue occurs? 

Additionally, what platform are you embedding the email in? 

@Liz thanks! I actually have tried this with multiple emails across all different interenet strengths. Mine here is extremely fast. This screenshot was from using ConvertKit, but I also had the same issue with MailChimp.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm, can I have you try accessing the email on a different network to rule out any network issues, @bridgebuilder ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @bridgebuilder! Did you have time to follow my friend's Liz recommendation? Let us know if you find a solution to this issue or not, we're more than willing to help! :wink: