Answered

Import from google form Issue

Userlevel 1

Hi Guys, I went through the whole process of uploading a form from google form but failed to upload it. Not sure what is happening, but when I press upload the form, nothing happens, or it gets back to the original “import form” web page. Any help? 

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 28 July 2022, 14:57

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 1

Guys, I was able to see my form, but failed to upload it. Not sure what is happening, but when I press upload the form, nothing happens, or it gets back to the orginal “import form” web page. Any help? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Hosam What browser are you using? 

Userlevel 1

Google chrome

Userlevel 1

Tried now with safari it doesn’t work as well. Maybe because my form has a lot of sections? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh that’s odd. How many questions are you trying to import, @Hosam ?

Userlevel 1

A lot! I think 70+ in 5 sections

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @john.desborough, do you have any input on why this is not working? Maybe too many questions? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabi Amaral - I don’t import from google forms (never created any to start with nor have clients asked me to do so) BUT I wonder if the importer needs to have ‘serial’ questions without any sections in order to function properly (i would equate the ‘sections’ to Typeform’s Question Groups where the questions inside the q-group might appear to be nested - and therefor would not be brought in)

Best bet is to check the parameters of the importer to see what might be the constraint

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Were you able to find out what was the issue, @Hosam?