Answered

Keep getting 500 errors

• 14 December 2021
  • 9 replies

I go to publish my survey, and get either a 500 error or “Hold tight—just getting this page ready” and it never loads anything.

Anyone else is getting this? 

The system status shows “All systems are operational.” But even the workspace isn’t loading now.

“500. We feel a disturbance in the forms”

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 14 December 2021, 20:40

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@volkan - there is an incident on the Typeform platform (see status.typeform.com for the latest updates)

des

Userlevel 1

I am getting these issues since the platform outage yesterday - anyone else? Typeform platform status says nothing is still down ..?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@SydneyC - try clearing your cache.. just a thought that might clear it up

des

Userlevel 1

Hey @john.desborough - tried that. No help unfortunately! Tried clearing cache, a completely different browser etc - no dice! 

I am getting these issues since the platform outage yesterday - anyone else? Typeform platform status says nothing is still down ..?

Same here. It’s exhausting. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @SydneyC and @yootri! I suggest you get in touch with our support team via this link. I'm sure they'll do the best as they can to help you. 

I'm also tagging @Liz on this post as she might have an idea of why this issue is happening. Thank you! 

Hello @Liz @Gabi Amaral  same error here, continuously 500. Tried empty cache and use different browser… 
Please let us know how to reach our account ?

Thanks

Hi @Liz @Gabi Amaral, I’m also getting the error for two days now

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Mariemardieditions @dcschreiber have you contacted our support team?