• 2 February 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
  • Sharing wisdom
  • 27 replies

Hello,

I implemented this code between the <head> metas :

<button data-tf-popup="vriCNldU" data-tf-size="70" data-tf-iframe-props="title=Trouvez-moi une promo" data-tf-medium="snippet" style="all:unset;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;display:inline-block;max-width:100%;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;background-color:#EE0000;color:#FFFFFF;font-size:20px;border-radius:25px;padding:0 33px;font-weight:bold;height:50px;cursor:pointer;line-height:50px;text-align:center;margin:0;text-decoration:none;">Besoin d'aide ?</button><script src="//embed.typeform.com/next/embed.js"></script>

The problem is : the lauch button bet sticked on the top left corner :

What did I do wrong ?

Thanks for your help.

icon

Best answer by FPBB 8 February 2022, 03:14

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @FPBB Can you send the URL of your website? Most likely there is other code on the site interfering with our code, but we can confirm once we see the website. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi @Liz , thanks for your answer. The url is https://c-moins-cher.com.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @FPBB ! I looked at the form, and it looks like it’s in the correct place now: 

If you’re still noticing the issue, is there a certain browser/device you’re noticing it on? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Thanks @Liz , at the end I changed the way I display the form, it seems that I have some conflict issues with some plugin. 

Thanks for your help, I will come back to this later.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear that worked, @FPBB ! Let us know if there’s anything else we can help with. :grinning: